Blog you been my shoulder to cry on for a lot of times . I can only talk to you when im sad , i can express to you without people stupid opinion . Dear blog i feel so sad so empty , i feel like its not worth to be alive anymore . Im not just tired but  i have lost my hope . I wanna get away from everybody anything . I couldn't handle any more disappointment , i been as crazy as possible to smile to laugh . People can detect how truly broken i am deep inside. If i have plenty of money, i would change my face body voice . The things i dont hate but the society can accept . I would live far far away from human . Just me God and nature maybe a lover of my life . I feel stupid for being strong and taking the same shit everyday.
My happiness is more important than other people . I need to be happy I need to accept who i am first.

Popular Posts