Recently when i sleep to forget stuff , my mind is a mess. but when i wake up more problems i face . I just sometimes , i cant continue this life . As tired i ever be i know i have to move on . Waking up all alone , doesnt have any friends to talk to , Nobody even cares about me or what i think . I dont mine being judge because that what i face everyday alone . I dont mine being ignore by the people i love the most . Yes, im hurt . Yes im broke and disappointed . Now, once again im ugly . Im afraid to come to school , i cant even handle the society anymore . Not only my life , my emotion my mind is a mess but my study also . Seriously i just want to run away from this sadness from this hell im living . I want to be in peace , i want to  connect myself all to God , choose what i want to study or learnt , not to be push or force . I need support i need something that last . Im not gonna be strong forever ...

Popular Posts