Chain of Awesomeness

The Rules
  •  You must post these rules.
  •  Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  •  Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post. and create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  •  You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  •  Go to their page and tell them HER / HIM.
  •  No tag back !
  •  No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU'RE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.


11 things about me. 
- i love chocolates such as nutella and ferero roche
-my fav colour is blue red black 
- i dont give a fuck what you think about me
- im fat ugly and short
- i dont like to be judge or group
- im not a racist or closed minded people
- i love to collect jackets and shoes
- movies , novels and games is my lover
- tumblr is forever my wife
- i dont like people who brag about them self *annoying as fuck*
- if you love me , i love you more :*


Sinyi questions, ngehehehehe :)
1. Favourite song of the moment?
2. Will you ever think of suicidal?
3. Family, Friendship & Romance. Which is the most important & which is the less?
4. Do you think you'll ever meet your soul mate?
5. Do you believe in miracle or love at first sight? If yes, why?
6. What's your most used swear words?
7. Which part of your body you're most satisfied with?
8. Do you still watch cartoon now? Give reasons on your answer.
9. Name your dream guy.
10. Do you feel comfortable being alone with the opposite sex? Give reasons on your answer.
11. Define whores. (in your opinion)

My answer :3

1.My Fav song is The Click Five -Dont let me go
2.Yes , almost every night when im emo
3.I guess all is important
4.Yes i do because Gods made everyone in pairs
5.Yeah , why not . You can easily like someone during the first look so can love.
6. Bitch , Fuck
7. err ? LOL . My eyes and cheeks 
8.Yes , i need to release my stress
9. Dream guy ?! LOL Fransisco Lawski
10.Yeah , i think ? because easy to communicate
11.Whores is a group of brave woman who suck dick without pride

Popular Posts