I got nothing to say

ouh god im smiling , im crying , im laughing
am i this crazy to have many emotions at the same times

I admit i am a fake . But i never a lier . I dont like living my life like this .
But i also dont like being judge for being truth . Im just tired and fedup how shallow people are .

Here's one of the quote i saw at tumblr

"You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows. This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too." William Shakespeare

and i think its amazing , although it got nothing to do with this post .

Btw , Can anybody teach me how to love again ?
Cause im failing  . Gosh i dont im tired of the drama or im tired of myself .
I wish to die , but i wanna see the future . Please make my future interesting .

People , i do get the lonely feeling .
Dont ignore me . Dont anti me . Dont be so stubborn to me .

Popular Posts