hello blog :'> miss you so much , agaga .
For the past few day , i'm in the worst condition ,
Im holding but my wall are not strong .
The words keep repeating on my mind * die , die , die *
My breath begin hard , my tears easy fall , my anger a thousand time faster .
Im loosing my balance , im loosing my destination .
Im now down, fall from the highest mountain , so bad . That i cant move anymore .

The only window available to me .
To be as free as a bird , is to die .
To transfer and start a new life .
But i am not capable to start again .

I AM DONE WITH YOU MY NIGGA LIFE .
- i lost friends
- i lost family
- i lost my dignity
- i  been curse in the face and behind *even from people i DONT EVEN KNOW THEM*
- i ..

Just wish there was a shutdown button .

btw I did not fall without effort , I TRY . and I EVEN TRY HARDER .

Popular Posts