Fasting :D

10 / 1 / 2011 ( Monday )
i did a supererogatory fasting
At school , i was so energized
idont why
haha , at the end of 2period
i goes nuts and my friend selvan,amirul
was like WTH wrong with him xDD

Anyway tomorrow is holiday
SO , i followed my mom dad to KL
they have a work  ,
so after school immediately take off la
ok , as usual the journey take 4hours

i arrived KL about 6.45
and then parking at Pavi xD
but go eat at starhill
we eat chinese ,
for me it was the first time O.O
So as i waiting for the time to eat ,
They serve this appetizers , it look likes noodle
so i take some ,
OMGOSH it was delicious xDD seriously ,
and then my dad want to other another one , but don't know the name of it
So we just point , suddenly the waiter said " oh , that's a JELLYFISH '
i was like WTFFFF (!) I JUST EAT A JELLYFISH BHAHAH
 ~bye.

Popular Posts